- We have opened the pious articles stall in our parish. Blessed religious articles, christmas star, candles and calendars 2018 are available in the stall.
- Schedule for First Holy Communion and Confirmation
First Holy Communion – 12th May, 2018 (Saturday)
Confirmation – 19th May, 2018 (Saturday)
- Confession timings in preparation for Christmas:
Mon-Fri: 5:30-6:15 pm
Sat: 5-6 pm
Sun: 10:30-11:30 am
- We will celebrate All Saints’ Day on 1st November and All Souls’ Day on 2nd November.
Morning – 6:30 am
Evening – 6:15 pm
On All Souls’ Day (Thursday), we will have mass at parish cemetery (HSR Layout) at 4pm and special prayers for departed souls.
- First Friday Prayer Service: We will have Novena to Sacred Heart of Jesus on 3rd November (Friday) from 3 pm to 7:30 pm.
- This is the last week to register for OLSH Annual Sports Tournament. Interested persons can contact zonal representatives or parish office.
- We will celebrate OLSH Fete on 26th November. Requesting all parishioners to participate in the annual get-together.
- Couples for Chirst (CFCI) will conduct a camp for youth (Age 13-21) from 3rd Nov to 5th Nov. Please see the notice board for further details.
- We will have Annual Fete on 26th November in our parish. Those who are interested to be a part of the Fete committee, kindly contact the parish priest.
- Today will be the last working Sunday for catechism. Classes reopen on 8th October, 2017 with Childrens’ mass. Kindly note that there will be no Children’s mass till the reopening of Catechism classes.
- First term exams for Catechism will be conducted on 15th October, 2017.
The Feast of Blessed Virgin Mary :
- We celebrate the feast of Blessed Virgin Mary on Friday 8th September 2017 .
- In preparation for the feast, we will have 3 day novena prayers followed by evening mass from Tuesday to Thursday.
|6:30 AM||Mass in English|
|10.30 AM – 12:00 PM||Prayer Service|
|12:00 PM||Feast Mass in English|
|06:00 PM||Feast Mass in Konkani|
Onam Celebration :
- We are celebrating Onam in our Parish on Sunday,10th September at 11 AM
- We will be having Onam pookkalam competition in our parish on Sunday, 17th September . All teams who are interested to participate, kindly share your team names with the parish priest.
In 1857, at Issoudun (France), Father Jules Chevalier, whose beatification cause has been introduced, gave the Most Holy Virgin this new name. For him, that title indicated that Mary was preferred among all women by the loving Heart of God, that she was destined to be the mother of mankind, to lead them to the Heart of her Son, and that, in sum, she is our powerful advocate before the Heart of her Divine Son.